We have always seen and conceptualized human beings as social and spiritual beings with a purpose in life. Our work thus deals with people, their psyche and their involvement with several issues in the social frame work. We like our work to be interactive and public friendly, involving people to like, dislike,comment and generally get involved with the subject.
- ‘Tash ka Patte’ exhibited in Kingstreet, and auctioned at Cristies – 2017 London
- Street Art at Jaipur Art Summit 2016
- International Street Art festival in Hyderabad 2016
- ‘Tash ka Patte’ at British Council, Delhi as part of India Art Fair 2016, from the Gallery 18/21, UK
- Krishnakriti Residency Artists 2016
- Biwako Biennial in Japan-2014
- Workshop, MAU, ENSBA, “Ce qui fait notre corps- Comparer les deux cultures a travers les “Marches” et “les nourritures-2014, Paris.
- “Transperent and Non transparent” in Ecole Nationale superieure Des Beaux Arts-2014, Paris
- “Cook Book” in Ecole Nationale superieure Des Beaux Arts-2013, Paris
- “Je ne sais pas encore, exactement” in Ecole Nationale superieure Des Beaux Arts-2013, Paris
- Group show in Kalakrithi, Hyderabad-2013
- “Art Promo India” 2013, in Chennai
- Group show in Kalakrithi, Hyderabad-2012
- Group show in Shrshti art gallery, Hyderabad-2011
- “Stapled Ideas” in march 2011 at faculty of fine arts, MS University, Baroda
- “1st International women arts exhibition” in Canada, 2010.
- “Hazaron Quahishen” at Daira art gallery in 2010, Hyderabad.
- Participated in the National Students Workshop conducted by Chamarajendra Academy of Visual Arts (CAVA) in 2007, at Mysore. Karnataka.